Step 1 – Log in to ThemeForest with your Envato account.
Step 2 – Navigate to the Downloads tab. Your all purchases and items appear in this page.
Step 3 – Locate Cloux, and click the Download button.
Step 4 – Choose between All Files & Documentation or Installable WordPress File Only.
Files Included in the ‘All Files & Documentation’ File #
This file contains documentation files, theme files, demo contents, plugins files etc.
- Main Theme – This contains theme installation files.
- cloux.zip – You can install the theme with cloux.zip via the WordPress admin panel.
- cloux – This contains manual theme installation files via FTP.
- Child Theme – This contains child theme installation files.
- cloux-child.zip – After installing the cloux.zip, you can install the child theme with cloux-child.zip via the WordPress admin panel.
- cloux-child – This contains manual child theme installation files via FTP.
- Documentation – This contains the theme document files.
- Demo Content – This contains the demo content files. There is a visual demo importer in Cloux, but since some customers need these files, it has been added here as an extra.
- Licensing – This contains two documents about licensing.
Files Included in the ‘Installable WordPress File Only’ File #
This file contains installable WordPress theme file is just the cloux.zip file.